Trev and Mike (was Re: if you download atomgod, your going to be killed)

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 8 15:35:16 EDT 2009

Trev and Mike, you're both fine and upstanding sentient beings, but could you consider sending the more chatty off topic personal messages direct to each other instead of using the list?

Thanks much guys.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Wednesday, Apr 8, 2009 3:16 pm
Subject: Re: if you download atomgod, your going to be killed
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

Ok cool, I'll expedite your death then, as this will toughen you up just like your laughable attempt at killing me last 12th did for me.  Looks like Larry Wallis seems agreeable to carry this out quite reasonably, and I think Fee is bowling over wanting in on the gruesome aspects
Hopefully you're going to the Puffin fest via Witchiepoo broom
make a violent spectacle of yourself.....
On 4/8/09, trev <judge48 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well I am going to make another album soon, in Italy. It will be called
 "The Lysergic Parables"