Trev and Mike (was Re: if you download atomgod, your going to be killed)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 8 15:46:48 EDT 2009

yes, of course....may I squeeze in that Larry Wallis in reality will not
speak to me, I think to do with Fee, I layed it on too thick serious
apologies annoyance Steve
my pillls should be kicking in soon and the mania toned down
embarrassed, but I know your not jabbing me
peace