You're all waiting 'til I'm dead

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 9 07:16:43 EDT 2009

On 4/9/09, Arjan Hulsebos <arjanh at wolfpack.nl> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:27:00 EDT, Stewartbas wrote
> > In a message dated 4/8/2009 8:51:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> > judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM writes:
> >
> > <I  can see you all through glazed eyes, tex Coleman at the  front
> >
> > This is the sign we've been waiting for!!!!-----Coleman is our  LEADER!
> > Trev is the prophet
>
> Not sure where this will lead us to, though.....

Alright, BOCL'rs in on this first......it means that SOME of us, who have
the desire and certain appealing aspects, will get the chance to become
pets......some of us will find love and warmth beyond our wildest
imagination while others, sadly,will make bad pets and become
neglected.......the rest who are very smart and very resilient will roam
free in a world ultimately governed by creatures, rather than
humans.......there will be good and bad just like now, it will just be
radically different...