Trev and Mike (was Re: if you download atomgod, your going to be killed)

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 9 07:41:43 EDT 2009

Yeah, a lot of people are startled, even more so upon meeting my fat middle aged self.  :)  "I expected you to look like Dave Wyndorf", "I expected you to look like Sandy Perlman" (actual quotes).  ;-)
Peace,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: trev <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Wednesday, Apr 8, 2009 6:19 pm
Subject: Re: Trev and Mike (was Re: if you download atomgod, your going to be   killed)
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

oops, i just found out that you started this list ..sorry, i thought
erm...something else
anyway, it's a full moon here lol

you see, mike forces me to say everything i say...he just writes me what i
have to say, word for word and i have to...every post i've ever made...don't
want to...but must...must

i've tried to kill him, but he keeps his front door locked at night.

help me someone

trev