Sandy Pearlman (was Trev and Mike)

js3619 at ACMENET.NET js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Thu Apr 9 14:17:31 EDT 2009

http://flickr.com/photos/kdiakow/19797651/

Sandy with guest and cowbell.

Every time I've seen recent pictures of him, his wardrobe is very similar
to what's displayed above. He lvoes his hats. Whenever I think of "Memphis
Sam" (as Meltzer referred to him in Aesthetics of  rock) I think of him
wearing a black cowboy hat.