HW: Alan Davey interview

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 06:23:20 EDT 2009

Well John, didn't you know that sarcasm is so passe these days. Now,
skepticism is what the inn-crowd is into...I don't know why...
can't really see any point in any of it...don't know why anyone bothers to
write on this list anyway for what good it does...mankind is doomed, so why
prolong the agony...?

Yes, I must say that the Trev and Kev gig at Cosmic Puffin was a carbon copy
of our last ill-fated engagement at the Horse and groom, as far as Kev was
concerned. Again the fat fool crammed as much dope into his grotesque gob as
possible before the gig. It kicked in about half-way through the set. He
didn't collapse this time tho', because there was a chair handy. He just
spent the time, sweating, eyes glazed with his finger stuck on a single
undulating synth note...for twenty minutes!!!

I mean...is there any point in it all...why bother to breath...?

jt

"> One thing I am sure of,  is that Judge Trev certainly chose the wrong
> instrument...that guy should NEVER have picked up a guitar......talk about
> painful.......and you should see how fast people make excuses to leave
> every
> time his "noise" is on my stereo.....I won't even mention when he opens
> his
> mouth to "sing"???

Better than that Kev bloke he hangs around with, though...
Believe me I've seen it (now), yours,