BOC: Kiss My Axe (While I Drink My Beer)

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 07:54:19 EDT 2009

You know that thought has occurred to me as well.  If Eric and the boys threw together another 6 or 7 songs of this quality and amount of fun, I would absolutely turn out to see them.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Theodore O Jackson <tjackson at SYR.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, Apr 14, 2009 7:30 am
Subject: Re: Kiss My Axe (While I Drink My Beer)
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

Yah, I was a fan when there WAS a BÖC.  Now with Allen
riding the pines, I just don't have much interest in
2ÖC.  If you've seen them recently, you may want to
change your tune.  Having said that, this song is pretty
good.  EB's voice suits the song perfectly and there's
some really good guitar playing going on.

I think I'd rather see EB and his buds jamming than one of
the formulaic BÖC phoned-in performances we get nowadays with
the rhythm section-of-the-month...