BOC: Kiss My Axe (While I Drink My Beer)

js3619 at ACMENET.NET js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Tue Apr 14 08:25:04 EDT 2009

It would be interesting if they introduced Kiss my axe into their sets. It
is a fun song! THe could could do all of their Kiss songs -- Kiss my axe,
Before the Kiss a Redacap and a Demon's Kiss (though the last one is a bit
too repetititve to my ears).

Has anyone heard how Buck is playing since his accident in December?

Just had a thought: BOC could do a 7 disc best of package: one chosen by
each of the original members w/self-penned liner notes, like the "Python's
Best" DVD set they were peddling a few years ago.

J.

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:54:19 -0700, Steve Swann <swann1066 at GMAIL.COM>
wrote:
> You know that thought has occurred to me as well.  If Eric and the boys
> threw together another 6 or 7 songs of this quality and amount of fun, I
> would absolutely turn out to see them.
>
> Steve

On

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/audio/The_Hamtouchers-Kiss_My_Axe.mp3