Kiss My Axe (While I Drink My Beer)

Swartz, John A. jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Tue Apr 14 09:43:08 EDT 2009

Steve:

I downloaded the MP3 last night - don't know that I'll listen to it quite as often as you apparently are, but it's a cool track for what it is - if I heard it on *Heaven Forbid* I'd probably have a WTF? Reaction, but it rocks and has some humor to it at the same time - which is why I might think of Al as doing something like this as opposed to Eric.  I can't imagine Al paying homage to a dwarf though - maybe a wizard...

John