NIK/HW: I found the old interview...

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 20:51:42 EDT 2009

---which Scott Heller and myself conducted in Hamburg with Nik over a couple of J's and was printed in Aural Innovations in 1998. Problem is that its the old printed issues of AI and not the origininal .doc document I transcribed from a cassette. I would love for Jerry Kranitz to put up the interview on the Aural Innovations site and I suppose there is alot of software that can scan/convert the article to text-  would be nice to see up as its a magical article piece with old Nik!

For folks in Scandinavia/Norsespeakfolk: The next issue of Norwegian counterculture paper Gateavisa has reviews of "Knights Of Space" by Hawkwind, "3rd Millenium Powerdrive" by Jet Jaguar, and "Plutonium Blonde" by Legendary Pink Dots. Abit late, these reveiws were written by yours truly and submitted in November but seeing how those lazy folks are, they will be in the spring 09 issue. In Norwegian. :-)

Christian

NP: The Tear Garden "The Last Man To Fly"