The Pirate Gay

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 23:02:15 EDT 2009

I think the Sun Rise pirate of PXR 5 is affeminete and GAY. As opposed to the Rock Fever WotEoT which has a masculine sheen of GAY.

Apropos Pirate Gay, I downloaded "Fresh Blood" by Steve Swindells on ThePirateBayDotOrg and thought "holy shit! this ultra kool macho rock n roll dude with all the business cred and acess to women in the world of r'n'r singing is GAY!" couldnt beleive for a second that Swindells is GAY but damn, he is a flamer apperantly out of the closet and all that. I am a fan of ""Fresh Blood" and Need The Vinyl.... how does his 1974 effort compare? And who are the musicians on "Fresh Blood"? Facts pluheez.

I also saw Dumpys Rusty Nuts (who are anti-poofters) was up as a torrent. Too bad I already have their entire discog including vinyl rips from russian mp3 sites - some of which I copied for The Coal Meister ("when is HE coming out of the closet? After Trev does?)

Christian