Fwd: The Pirate Gay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 23:37:28 EDT 2009

on list reply by request.....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 14, 2009 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: The Pirate Gay
To: Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk>

funny, you just made me feel better about buying that LP again, as I had
sworn it off forever, but a promo turned up so cheap I had to do it for
simon and huw
answers forthcoming, it's been a hectic day in my terms
have you heard ENO's "here come the warm jets" which features Simon King??
WORTHY!!!!
I don't do sex, it seems too awkward, messy, and risky
ps-Meads Of Asphodel with "cookie monster" vocals I have not been able to
stomach