HW:(slightly off) Special Litmus Gig

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 15 05:14:33 EDT 2009

Sounds awesome. I'm a million miles away so I can't come. I thought "Planetfall" was damned great stuff, lots of Hawkwind-style "done better than Hawkwind" kinda thing. Especially the opener "Destroy The Mothership" - up there with ICU "Space Invaders".

Christian

NP: Anti-Nowhere League "The Best of The Anti-Nowhere League"