HW: Meads Of Asphodel question

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 15 10:24:39 EDT 2009

Cool, a Hawkwind cover. One of my favorites, when it gets all mysterious and you hear the horses.... a centrepiece on Xenon Codex (which I think is one of the best 80s LPs with Huw)

I'll have to find out the year of releases on these.

Christian

NP: Siouxie & The Banshees - "Twice Upon A Time: The Singles"