The Pirate (edit), Alan Taylor, etc - Mod mod moderattier

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 15 12:48:34 EDT 2009

Panache or Pinochet, which side are we on, BOC-L'ers? Us old school Euro-Hawk 1990s listers returning or the dark New ages of Moderated Listserv........ Well, Ben you aint so Grim, and I don't want to know what your Brother looks like.

It's clobberin time and you Aint So Big. reply=? "Flame off"!

Christian
NP: T.S.O.L. - "Beneath The Shadows"