HW: Alan Davey interview

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Apr 15 13:01:47 EDT 2009

On 15 Apr 2009, at 06:30, Christian Mumford wrote:
> As a whole PS is more of a treat to new fans like I had been for a
> couple of years then.

Palace Springs was one of first two HW CDs I ever owned (the shop had
2; I bought both; the other was the One Way _In Search of Space_ CD)
back when I knew virtually nothing about the band.  Yeah, I _ought_
to have liked ISoS better, but actually it was Palace Springs that
blew me away, especially the sprawling Assault & Battery > Golden
Void (however it was titled on that release).  That still blows me
away.  There's a great blend of modern sound and vintage
blangafication on that album.

Cheers,
Carl

--