HW Spring Mini Tour

Mick Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Wed Apr 15 15:06:00 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Anyone know what the guitar was that Dave was using during WGWTW at Bolton last week? It was all black and looked similar to a Fender Jaguar (I think!)
Never seen him use one like that before - also it was the first time I've seen him play harmonica on stage!!!!! (Mirror of Illusion)

'You'd Better Believe It' was amazing!

Mick