HW: Alan Davey interview

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Apr 16 12:27:25 EDT 2009

On 16 Apr 2009, at 11:13, Christian Mumford wrote:
> I have real "soft spot" for the Huw live MotU found on the Acid
> Daze series and various cheez comps....

I believe there are also Huw live MOTUs on more or less proper albums
like Live '79, Live Chronicles, and Friday Rock Show Sessions ....
alas, though I think I have the Acid Daze CDs (I used to have the
LPs), I think they are in the States.  Can't remember what other
versions there are .... Where does the most current version of the
mighty HW Codex reside these days?

> but then I am a NWOBHM weenie with HW like Steve once proclaimed
> himself.

;)

Cheers,
Carl