HW: Alan Davey interview

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 16 12:45:18 EDT 2009

> I believe there are also Huw live MOTUs on more or less proper albums
> like Live '79, Live Chronicles, and Friday Rock Show Sessions ....

The Friday Rock Show Sessions CD is probably one of my most played of HW live CDs. Assault & battery, Magnu, Utopia and Masters are awesome on that! Plus Lemmy and Dumpy for the encore....

Live 79 I just ordered the remaster. Its too short! The "Complete 79" is a totally different show. I really like the version of PXR5 on that.

Live Chronicles too.... I had the Griffin one wth the Elric novel.... and the Tour prog which I based my "Hawkwind Electric Library" on the art with the eye in the Chaos symbol. Of course its been reprinted for the remaster.

Christian