HW: Meads Of Asphodel question

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 16 13:05:40 EDT 2009

> Alan plays on Mill Hill sessions, Damascus Steel, and In The Name Of God
> CD's, as well as the Life Is Shit EP.   All great!
>
> I'm sure you'll enjoy the ones you've purchased!
>
> cheers, Dave

Meads Of Asphodel - In the Name of God Welcome to Planet Genocide
Meads Of Asphodel - The Excommunication of Christ
Meads Of Asphodel - Exhuming The Grave Of Yeshua
Meads Of Asphodel - Damascus Steel

I got all 4 of these.... And a couple of SPIRITS BURNING CDs. I think I will just lean back, light up, WAIT for a week.... and then... enjoy!

Thanks for the pointer....
Christian

NP: The Legendary Pink Dots "From Here You'll Watch The World Go By"