OFF: HELP! Deep Freeze Mice in The UK

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 16 20:22:53 EDT 2009

Hoping ANY fans of the Hawks in the UK know this band (doubt) Well, I am looking for:

The Deep Freeze Mice - Teenage Head in My Refrigerator (CD)
The Deep Freeze Mice - The Gates of Lunch (CD)
The Deep Freeze Mice - My Geraniums are Bulletproof (CD)
The Deep Freeze Mice - Saw a Ranch House Burning Last Night (CD)

They
sound like LPD/Soft Boys/Television Personalities combined with
terrible prog as played by geek punks! Quintessentially very english
80s underground, they have some reissued CD stuff out on Cordelia
Records which I got from CDBaby.com:-

The Deep Freeze Mice - Live In Switzerland 1985 (w/bonus live set from UK, 1982)
The Deep Freeze Mice - Hang on Constance Let Me Hear the News (w/bonus tracks)
The Deep Freeze Mice - War, Famine, Death, Pestilence and Miss
 Timberlake (w/bonus tracks)

But
I need the 4 ones on top to complete the discog. Thanks for any help regarding
The Deep Freeze Mice UK'ers... (no one has ever heard of them and are
described as total shite but I think they are where its "@"!) The
singer Alan Jenkins has some CD stuff out with his group The Creams (I
have ""ie" which is a Animal rights concept LP about a "murder mystery"
which is original enough) and The Thurston Lava Tube, but they are
further down the road as its surf rock and more a different type genre
than the vomit inducing prog-pop of TDFM.
Christian

NP: Motörhead "Another Perfect Day"