HW: Alan Davey interview

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 16 15:42:19 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/16/2009 3:13:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
swann1066 at GMAIL.COM writes:

<You  know, I have all the songs on other releases too and yet to me
Hawkwind  <songs almost always find their ultimate expression through live
performance.
Now you're getting it dude...ya gotta be there. On any given night, you
might see the best concert of your life!!!  I saw the 1st and 2nd USA  shows
(Philly and NYC), 1973...yea,  that's right, I'm an old prick, but  I've seen
better HW shows, but I ain't tellin ya which one's they were...GO TO  THE
SHOW or YOU BLOW!

Bill S

I blame Swann

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!