HW: Alan Davey interview

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 16 23:28:52 EDT 2009

> > Would love to hear Del's "Migration Of The Snails" LP.
>

> you can get a double CD of that from Don Xaliman, do a search, and it comes
> in neat plastic case which I am sadly missing....

I found a site where they sell both the MEC discs for 24 bucks anywhere in the world. My Paypal agent has been contacted and will wake up ready to blast away the money for me into cyberspace.

> 1st Widowmaker good stuff IMHO

I can't play cassettes anymore, but what little I heard before my last cassette player broke didn't strike me as anything overly interesting (unlike "Fresh Blood" which I thought was tops). the guy also sent me 2 Mazlyn Jones tapes, one with Nik on it. Ok stuff.

Christian