OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 01:29:14 EDT 2009

ANYWAY, Mike, if you want the second disc with "Saucers" and "Andromeda" let me know. I am mailing out 1 set to someone in USA today. The dots are of the same or a similar Exotic flavor as Hawkwind and on most the flavor is not for the flavor of the weak or does things like lessen history of music and will last forEVER :-)

"nyak nyak nyak"
Christian (an old frail druid who samples the sugar in the morning)