HW: Melodic Energy Commission CDs (Alan Davey interview)

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 02:53:32 EDT 2009

> > Would love to hear Del's "Migration Of The Snails" LP.
>

> you can get a double CD of that from Don Xaliman, do a search, and it comes
> in neat plastic case which I am sadly missing....
> 1st Widowmaker good stuff IMHO

I got both the MEC CDs and one has the 2 first ones (a double CD set) the other is a new recent one... man, i am getting my Paypal connection Arild (who is a real cool cat) to go on a Hawkwind shopping spree for me this month as well. Order both sets and you get free shipping anywhere in the world. Nice! 24 dollars for both. Mere pennies. Now to wait for those Meads of Aphodel discs to clear. I am knocking myself out here at The Ritz Hotel (nothin going on)!

Christian
NP: Raga Rockers "Raga's Beste"