HW 40th Anniversary Show/All Over the WOw!

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 06:41:12 EDT 2009

trev wrote:
> If I put it out on Real festival Music, I might be abducted and killed by
> Doug Smith
> ...unless we can get to him first
> trev

well Trev, you own the songs don't you (but not the actual record/recordings?)? Lots of songs from "Wow!" were on "Now You Know The Score!" and "MOAB!", both which I liked alot. Can't you pirate and exploit it like "Maximum Effect" or "Naked"? The publishers/Police will never catch me if I reprinted my stuff from Norwegian "MAD Magazine" from 1996 in Aural Innovations like I did with the "One Day At A Record Store" strip from "PYTON" comic (had a print run of 30 000 and paid 300 dollars for story and art and I got Jerry to photocopy it in a fanzine). Does anyone except Doug Smith care about contract? Is he crazy for power over totally (ahem) underground bands getting rights to their stuff back?

What I want to know is how Cherry Red procured the rights to ALL HW stuff from all those different labels. Must be hell on earth for DS.

Christian

NP: Skrewdriver "The Best Of Skrewdriver Volume One"