Swindells's "Fresh Blood" (was Re: HW: Alan Davey interview)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Apr 17 09:02:49 EDT 2009

On 17 Apr 2009, at 07:57 , Christian Mumford wrote:
> Nic Potter (I *think*) was in Van Der Graaf Generator on their late
> 70s era. I thought he played violin........

Ah, then I have revealed my ignorance! (Easily done .... :))

Yes, Wikipedia assures me that Nic Potter was in Van der Graaf
Generator, though it also confirms him as a bass player: http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nic_Potter

Apparently he played on Swindells's 1974 album _Messages_ as well,
though, bizarrely, the Wikipedia entry on him _doesn't_ list his
involvement with _Fresh Blood_ (though the Wikipedia page for _Fresh
Blood_ does ....).

Cheers,
Carl

ObMP3: Tarot, "Wings of Darkness", _Spell of Iron_, 1986.

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/