HW 40th Anniversary Show - Huw

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 09:23:22 EDT 2009

I always thought Huw's leads crawled all over the place and had an ear
for him like with Brian May's work with Queen, though not being a
musician I don't know if the two are similar in any way, they just do
all the awesome leads.

Christian

NP: Combat 84 "Orders Of The Day"
ObCD: Queen + Paul Rodgers "The Cosmos Rocks"