OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots

Pam & Cliff pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Apr 17 11:40:00 EDT 2009

Oh yeah, I'll probably drive cab till they bury me in one:) I've got my
iPod now, and an 80gb holds a ton of tunage:) It's great fun!!!
Gotta have my daily Dotz , HW & Rush, tho; Along with about 10 or 12
others:)
Pam