OFF: "Live Drug" by Sun Dial

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Apr 17 11:42:29 EDT 2009

On 17 Apr 2009, at 09:29, Christian Mumford wrote:
> The live version of "Exploding In Your Mind" is Gary Ramon's finest
> hour. Can someone HELP? This is what I beleive is "everything" by
> Sun Dial (or at least what I have left and bought recently), and I
> can't find the cassette of "Live Drug" either:
> [...]
> Maybe someone (Carl?) can help...?

The cassette of _Live Drug_?  I think I have a CD, though I think
it's also in the States.

My own Sun Dial collection is sadly incomplete, I fear -- which is a
crime, since Sun Dial was/is (I'm never sure which ... I think it
depends on how Gary Ramon is feeling at the moment!) a stupendous
band.  I have to figure out how to get Zen Garden and Shards of God ....

> I also need the video of "Fireball" which I saw on MTV 120 Minutes
> in 1991 which prompted me to buy the "Overspill" single back in a
> daze of cannabis.

Sun Dial produced a video!? Damn.  I've never seen that!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson