OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 11:57:02 EDT 2009

Awesome Pam.
Glad to hear you are still working... I thought you had some things about being laid off. I am NOT doing much other than there will be a comic with some of my toons in it published this summer- I haven't been "in print" in any major way since 2000, but '09 looks like a comeback year. Good to hear you
are back in business as a cabbie. Damn, my new iPod (a replacement for my 10GB Samsung) is only 8GB but has all of Dead
Moon's releases, most of UFO and a bunch of Dead Kennedys bootlegs
(about 10) and various Porcupine Tree releases, plus some vinyl rips of Curved Air and som HW shows.... EVERYTHING from The
Pirate Bay Org. It contains Nothing from iTunes (except for that the dreaded AutoPlaylist-GeneraTor or whatever making a mess of my music files and the Big MTV-iTunes Box having to empty->refill the WHOLE thing instead of pasting it all in myself custom-like)

Rush is a band I heard much from friends who listened to them and never 'caught onto' way back when. I just a few years ago got their early stuff, the remasters real cheap. My faves are the 1st, 2112 and Moving Pictures. Definetly a cool group.......

Christian