OFF: Maiden (again!) (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 14:42:54 EDT 2009

oh carl, I want you to know that I have no idea what Iron Maiden are beyond
say "Piece Of Mind", other than I saw them on that giganta tour with the
smoking brain, because to me, the plastic I was being handed with that LP
went deeper than the vinyl itself
I just meant I'll take Paul's vocals over the the latter ones
Given my way, I would have given those guys the 'Another Perfect day'
Robbo-innersleeve-3-chord-instruction
too many notes in a classical? fashion going on in that band for me, so out
of any IM conversation I must go
peace