Swindells's "Fresh Blood" (was Re: HW: Alan Davey interview)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Apr 17 14:57:37 EDT 2009

On 17 Apr 2009, at 13:19, Christian Mumford wrote:
> if it's a concept LP about Lemmy it could be called "Tanz Der
> Lemmy" and be about his totally over-the-top feelings as a guy
> flirting with Nazism so he could live forever.

Lemmy _will_ live forever!  Just as he is about to fall in his final
battle, he will be whisked away by biker chicks in rubber-wear to a
magical isle, where he will heal his wounds (or at least ingest
elephant stunning quantities of speed and Jack), and whence he will
one day return to save us all, in our hour of need ....

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson