Swindells's "Fresh Blood" (was Re: HW: Alan Davey interview)

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 15:30:31 EDT 2009

It could be a movie called "Turbo-Lemmy: Nazz-Cobra IV 'Return of The
Anaconda-Conan'" and be about Jim Morrison as an Immortal Serpent Cult
of India Warrior and have "The End" as the featured centrepiece song
with an interlude about being "best friends" with MC5 doing "Shakin'
Street" about the entwined fates of him and his girlfriend and all his
druggie friends going to "The Kaptain Kopter and The Twirly Bird"
school accompanied by .... well I could go on forever!

Christian

NP: Anthrax - "Among The Living"