OFF: Rush (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots)

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 16:18:39 EDT 2009

One that is NOT essential is "Vapour Trails" which I listened to for 1 minute and just put it away. Sounded like Indie Rock done by old men who used to be cool! Anyone want this CD?