OFF: Rush (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Apr 17 16:32:11 EDT 2009

On 17 Apr 2009, at 13:05, mike coleman wrote:
> but give me Megadeth "Killing Is My Business" (which it is, ask
> Trev) and
> down the hatch with the spandies all together...

Now, there, I never really got the hand of Megadeth either, for all
that I liked Metallica well-enough back in the day.  (And, actually,
I thought "Death Magnetic" was a good effort, for all that it was
clearly a product of them thinking "Huh, since Rick Rubin says we
oughta sound like ourselves, I guess we should probably try to
remember how to do that ...." ;))

Cheers,
Carl

--