Carl "Eddie" Edlund / "Tanz Der Lemmy" II: "Zero Hour"

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 16:51:38 EDT 2009

something I posted in alt.magick when I was 12 (1984)

Like magick, all easter I ate Lamb Roast. oooh, me mum made it and
 this bloke named Richard cooked a mean one as well.
 The interconnectedness of all enchantment casting amongst spotty
 little punkrockers proves the mathematical nature/language of the universe is stored in
 the lodges like O.T.O., within the minds of the higher Adepts. The Final frontier is
 here, our bordering and closest Other Dimensions: dream, heaven, Fantasia.....
So put on your "monster boots" and march on ESP'ers...

Trollfolk, pixies and unicorns: all we can exploit like Terraforming in other
 dimensions (like the world of fairie) and build more Burger Kings in
 the garden of Eden/Narnia....

Regards

Lemmy, jr. (12)