HW: cracking good start to the tour, then?

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 17 19:04:24 EDT 2009

> On 10 Apr 2009, at 07:43 , Arin Komins wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/user/nicky0872
> > has 3 uploads from last night: Damnation Alley, Magnu, and Mirror
> > of Illusion (the latter two are mixed up with each other, mind.)
> > Mirror of Illusion is *brilliant*.
>

> Mmmmm, no, I can't really get behind it .... No, IMO the "Mask of
> Morning" remake version on ET takes this one! :) Though admittedly
> the less than brilliant sound of the mobile phone vid may be
> influencing me.

The ET version of Mirror is far superior to the 1st LP one as well. PS Huw: I read in the booklet of the CD of a HLLG CD that Huw is self taught (Like an arrow... i beleive). PPS: HUW2:I also think Huws style really changed between 1st LP and Live 79/Levitation-> following 80s stuff.

On with the YouTube (Tonight is when HAWKWIND should have played OSLO and I had a ticket... SOB! :-((

Christian