Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Does Not Care Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Apr 18 03:19:04 EDT 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

APRIL 18, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW: SPACE DOES NOT CARE (#14)

I've uploaded a new show from Space Does Not Care (show #14). See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Space Does Not Care (show #14)

Chuck did a radio show dubbed "Space Does Not Care" from 1999-2003 at KUCR
out of Riverside, CA, which streamed on-line for most of that time. After
moving up to San Luis Obispo county, Chuck met with politics and apathy from
the local college and public stations, but recently got a nudge from a
friend to ask Jerry Kranitz if there was space for another show on Aural
Innovations' on-line radio site: Hence the return of "Space Does Not Care",
the format of which I'll safely place under the umbrella of
Psych/Space/Kraut/Electro/Indie/Folk/Noise-rock.

HAWKWIND - "Hurry On Sundown"/"Warrior On the Edge of Time" (from Yule
Ritual - Voiceprint/Hawk)
HAWKWIND - "I Am The Reptoid" (from In Your Area - Griffin)
MAGMA - "Maahnt" (from Attahk - Snapper)
VAS DEFERENS ORGANIZATION - "Futura Perspective" (from Zyzzybaloubah -
Aether)
DEFENDER - "Please and Thank You" (from Hemispheres split - Some Odd Pilot)
METERMAN - "Midi Hum" (from Hemispheres split - Midium)
TUXEDOMOON - "Pinheads On the Move"/"Next To Nothing" (from Pinheads On the
Move - A Train)
HERE & NOW - "This Time"/"What You See Is What You Are" (from Give & Take -
Voiceprint)
NITZINGER - "God Bless the Pervert/Earth Eater" (from One Foot In History -
John in the Box - Akarma)
BLOODROCK - "Wicked Truth" (from ST'd - Repertoire)
ST 37 - "Heather Catherine Tallchief" (from Spaceage - Black Widow)
ST 37 - "Translunar Injection" (from Secret Society - Lost/Timothy's Brain)
ST 37 - "Crab Nebula" (from Gypsy's Curse 7" - Prospective)
ST 37 - "Planet Earth Mental Hospital" (from Glare - Electric Jug)
ST 37 - "Poppy Fields"/"Surfin' With the Shah" (from Derobe split - RRR)
ST 37 - "No Magic Bullets" (from I Love to Talk... - Emperor Jones)
AMERICAN ANALOG SET - "Where Have All the Good Boys Gone" (from From Our
Livingroom To Yours - Emperor Jones)
ANDREW KENNEY - "Angel Sigh" (from V/A Never Lose That Feeling - AC30)
SPIRITUALIZED - "Run" (from Lazer Guided Melodies - Dedicated)
SONIC BOOM - "Angel" (from Spectrum - Silvertone)
SPACEMEN 3 - "Amen" (from Taking Drugs to Make Music to Take Drugs To -
Orbit)
BOREDOMS - "Super Shine" (from Super AR - Birdman)

http://Aural-Innovations.com