HW: cracking good start to the tour, then?

Mick Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Sat Apr 18 04:24:08 EDT 2009

I know what you mean Carl - but I believe the intention was to be more faithful to the original version. Hearing DB play harmonica live on stage is something I thought I'd never see. I just wish he'd played it at the front of the stage instead of disappearing to the back to play it between verses.

Mick