BOC: Metallica's "Veteran of the Psychic Wars"

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 18 12:38:15 EDT 2009

Man, I hate to go head to head with Carl... ;-) but even though
Metallica often seems to me like the world's greatest cover band, I
wouldn't walk across the street to hear that version of Veteran of the
Psychic Wars.  The twangy acoustic guitars just don't do it for me.
:-P  (Tarot's version stomped all over it, even given the vocalist's
difficulty with English pronunciation.)  ;-)

Steve