Christian...

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 20 10:54:21 EDT 2009

I wish members on the list would keep the more personal e-mails between the members and not posting to the list. I don't have time to wade through some of the exchanges.
Gary

________________________________
From: Ben Cohen <ben at TMK.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:15:58 AM
Subject: Re: Christian...

Note - this is being sent to the list as a whole because I do *NOT* want any
discussion of it.

I was aware that Christian signed onto the list under a new email address. I
was inclined, based on history, to immediately place him on review so as to
prevent him from going off the rails in a public manner. My better nature (vs.
better judgement) won out, though, and I decided to provide a kinder, gentler
moderation environment.

However, he has just gone round the bend and, as such, has been placed back
onto moderation.

Christian - I am sending the following publicly because, as I said, there will
*NOT* be any discussion of this.

If, at any time in the future, you subscribe under yet another email address,
I *WILL* be placing that subscription immediately on moderation. I have lost
count of the number of times that you've gone off the rails and I will no
longer tolerate such, by you, on this list.

My list... my rules. If you don't like them, go piss up a rope and start your
own list where you can go off your meds (or whatever it is that causes you to
freak out) for your own audience. BOC-L is *NOT* that place.

Ben, wearing the steel-toed boot of list owner