HW: colorsound

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Apr 20 12:50:44 EDT 2009

There is some discussion of this on Starfarer's site, for example:
http://www.starfarer.net/storyofwah.html
http://www.starfarer.net/gtrstuff.html

The Coloursound wah pedal is, actually, a reasonably famous bit of
cult gear, as it was quite a cool-sounding wah pedal.  One sees them
pass by on e-Bay from time to time -- or used to, at least. I
remember bidding in an auction for one some years back, when I still
lived in the UK, but the price quickly started to get stupid!

(Much though I like cool old guitar toys, I think one needs to keep
in mind that a lot of those famous sounds were made by players using
whatever they happened to get access to -- and so there's only so
much point in stressing over the gear! :)  And, clearly, Brock is
like the antithesis of a guitar gear geek, so he probably had his
Coloursound wah because he went out to buy a wah pedal and found that
particular one at a price he liked!).

Cheers,
Carl

--