Mike Holmes appearing as GOD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 20 15:00:05 EDT 2009

1) My words were actually more self-inclusive than anything, and I did not
realise they came out too blunt
2) I am already ahead of this, as I know darned well about my posts being
too numerous
3) I have found myself "drawn in" by the use of my name on the board
4) If anybody is cramming me out of home with posts, I will mail them
priavtely
5) I declined from sharing my opinions with Christian
6) Mike Holmes can reduce me to LESS than the Spinal Tap green speck with
the tiniest gesture of just the first joint on his pointer finger
7) If he carries out such an act, I like to think I will get over personal
anger, and our friendship which goes beyond forum, will continue, you see he
remained a friend when I went to England without lookibng in the mirror
8) My ex-friend Eric lost his job at an old-folks home for showing up in
Motley Crue make-up that some girls put on him while he was drunken-asleep,
and not looking in the mirror
9) this list, to Mike's credit, has "FoFP" mode, which is just cool as hell
with me
Love
Peace
I know what I need to do!@!!!