HW: colorsound

Chris Warburton Chris.Warburton at UBMAVIATION.COM
Tue Apr 21 06:27:35 EDT 2009

In fact, try here:
http://www.macaris.co.uk/product_range.asp?typeID=27&catID=5
Cheers
Chris Warburton
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of Carl Edlund Anderson
Sent: 20 April 2009 17:51
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: colorsound

There is some discussion of this on Starfarer's site, for example:
http://www.starfarer.net/storyofwah.html
http://www.starfarer.net/gtrstuff.html

The Coloursound wah pedal is, actually, a reasonably famous bit of cult
gear, as it was quite a cool-sounding wah pedal.  One sees them pass by
on e-Bay from time to time -- or used to, at least. I remember bidding
in an auction for one some years back, when I still lived in the UK, but
the price quickly started to get stupid!

(Much though I like cool old guitar toys, I think one needs to keep in
mind that a lot of those famous sounds were made by players using
whatever they happened to get access to -- and so there's only so much
point in stressing over the gear! :)  And, clearly, Brock is like the
antithesis of a guitar gear geek, so he probably had his Coloursound wah
because he went out to buy a wah pedal and found that particular one at
a price he liked!).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/

While all reasonable efforts are made to safeguard inbound and outbound
e-mails, UBM Aviation and its affiliate companies cannot guarantee that
attachments are virus-free or are compatible with your systems, and does
not accept liability in respect of viruses or computer problems
experienced. Neither UB Aviation nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or
otherwise check this email and any attachments.

UBM Aviation may monitor or record outgoing and incoming e-mail to
secure effective system operation and for other lawful purposes.  By
replying to this email you give your consent to such monitoring.

Thank you.

UBM Aviation is a division of United Business Media Group Limited which
is registered in England, No.1693134. Registered office: Ludgate House,
245 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 9UY, UK and place of business at The
OAG Building, Church Street, Dunstable, Beds LU5 4HB, UK