Christian...

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Tue Apr 21 09:02:39 EDT 2009

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:42:00 +0800, Jonathan Smith wrote
> I assume you meant the Palestinians? Perhaps wrongly. Do you talk about
> 'Kosher Halfwits' too?However, I guess this is not the place for
> this type of political discussion.

The Palestinians are Semites, and so are the Jews. It always amuses me when
Semites are called "anti-Semites".

People cry racism, fascism, nazism, whatever-ism far too easy, and mostly when
it's plainly wrong.

Mike's statement might be insulting to those who eat Halal, but it has nothing
to do with race. On the other hand, Mike likes to call followers of some
leftish ideas and/or misconceptions "fascists", whereas, obviously, they're not.

The bottom line: just don't use big words unless you fully understand what
they mean. And your average -ism is a big word.

Gr,

Arjan H