BOC - a strange request, perhaps

Ib ibeus at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Apr 23 17:20:32 EDT 2009

Does anybody here have the Buck Dharma Archives set of 4 CDs? Of course
you do. Could one kind soul help me out just a little please?

My Disc 1 has got a tiny, tiny mark on it that never used to throw my CD
player but now I'm finding that the track "EPCI" is skipping/jumping and
will no longer play properly. I've tried using Exact Audio Copy in an
attempt to get a copy of the track onto the PC so I can burn myself a
CDR so I can at least play the track in its entirety again but to no
avail, EAC won't read the data at that point.

I've identified the offending section as starting at 2:15 and perhaps
lasting to the 3:00 mark (I'm getting read errors up to 2:55) so here's
the big help question: just so I can listen again can somebody make me a
320kbps mp3 of just that section of the track please? Say 45seconds from
2:15 onward??

Pretty please?

I'm sure the purists won't call a 45second sample stealing or
theft....but then again, knowing the way some of you feel about this
sort of thing.

Thanks,

Ib