BOC - a strange request, perhaps

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 23 22:36:01 EDT 2009

Hello Ib, I have found out how to "fix" scratched CDs. If you jus use the "copy" fuction in Nero or Roxio or SonicRecordNow! type programs (not ripping as files onto your machine like Media Player, i.e. not storing anything) and copy the entire disc. A small scratch usually does ok with a copy program. I had an ArcMet CD which I couldn't listen to for years because it was badly scuffed and now I have a copy from Nero, without any problem. Hope this helps.

Christian
NP: Sugar - "Copper Blue"