ADMIN: stealing people's mail

abra cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 09:19:32 EDT 2009

This has suddenly started happening to me when ordering CDs and DVDs from
Amazon US A: parcels to me vanishing into thin air. About 6-7 items in 2
months! I've gotten all of them refunded or replaced by the various sellers,
but wonder WHY?? And WHERE does it happen=you'd think Norway was Russia or
something. Or its the recession happening to an either a) understaffed
postal system or b) somewhere along the route packages are stolen. Anyone
else have this problem....... makes me ANGRY!  Today I got a Russian "Doors"
CD in the mail. In under a week all the way to Norway.

Abra Cadabra (gone Postal)