OFF: stealing people's mail

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 23 23:42:16 EDT 2009

This has suddenly started happening to me when ordering CDs and DVDs from Amazon: packages to me vanishing into thin air. About 6-7 items in 2 months! I've gotten all of them refunded or replaced by the various sellers, but wonder WHY?? And WHERE does it happen=you'd think Norway was Russia or something. Or its the recession happening to an either a) understaffed postal system or b) somewhere along the route packages are stolen. Anyone else have this problem....... makes me ANGRY!

Christian
NP: Pierre Moerlen's Gong "Full Circle: Live 1988"